Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Priceless smiles

12th June 2012
It was not a laugh, merely a loud smile.

It was a bright sunny day and the weather was really warm and humid. Each time I walked under the sun, I felt like I could hardly breathe. Drops of sweat tinkled down my forehead and I thought I could die anytime. I brought the adorables out for lunching. I gave them a few options like Pizza Hut, MacDonald, Swensen, Long John Silver or KFC since they are nearer to my place. To my surprise, they only want MacDonald. They told me that they did not want me to waste my hardearned money. It was definitely a touching moment. They are putting themselves in my shoes.

They are definitely adorable, and so, I decided to treat Swensen.

Photobucket
#Crab Pincer

Photobucket
#Engrossed with the adventure map

Photobucket
#Me, Elly & Jx

I was looking around when I realised Elly's fringe looked different from usual. The texture of her fringe was different from her hair behind. Out of curiosity, I asked her about it. Yea, I'm right about it. It's definitely different. She removed her hair band. It was a hair band with fake hair attached to create a fringe-like effect. The usual her has no bangs at all. It sounded so cool and I just thought that I should invest one.

Photobucket
#French Fries

Photobucket
#Kid's meal

Photobucket
#Seafood combo

Photobucket
#Cheese sticks

Photobucket
#Pizza

Photobucket
#Me & El

El is a smart and cheeky boy. He's forever making my day. He told me that he needed some serviettes. I told him to greet and ask politely. For instance, "Uncle, may I have some serviettes?". That's definitely an appropriate way. He zoomed off like a bullet train to one of the staff. Unfortunately, it was not an uncle. It turned out to be a young man, a really young one. Probably younger than me. It was too late for me to stop him. El called him UNCLE and that young man's face turn blue immediately.

El came back to the table with his serviettes. Then, I taught him ways to differentiate things. El was clueless. He asked me why can't he called that young man uncle. So, I asked El if he would like people to address him as uncle. El said he hate it.

This time round, El need a fork for his fish. He went to a lady probably in her mid 50s. He called her JIEJIE (sister). He seriously spin my head right round, right round.

Photobucket
#Me, Jx, El, Elly

In the past, we used to listen to children's songs like ABC or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I'm pretty sure they do ring a bell. Time changes. Kids are different now. They are forever surprising me. They actually listened to R&B. They could probably tell you who's Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez. They can tell you their greatest hits and updates on their latest news. They are capable of singing along too.

Photobucket
#Jx and I

Photobucket
#Funny faces

Photobucket

#Funny faces

Oh no, I just can't believe I'm doing those stunts with them in the public. Anyway, I concluded that their funny faces skills are way above me. It was definitely a fun moment for everyone.

Photobucket
#Cheekys

Photobucket
#Grunt

Photobucket
#The adorables

Photobucket
#Happy outing

Photobucket
#Binocular

Photobucket

#Dessert time

Photobucket

#Curious about the dry ice

I brought them to shop around. They went to Minitoons and Daiso, and that's where I got stranded for nearly 2 hours. Then I brought them to the libraries before sending them home. It was a fruitful day to see the smiles on their faces. It's worth spending the bomb on them.

"Innocent smiles is priceless."

I'm glad I make their day. I got home and fell asleep on my bed. Within 5 seconds, I'm entirely knocked out. That's how tiring I was.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: