Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Plentiful

2nd November 2013
Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

It's the day for our BBQ session and bf planned a birthday celebration for me. I was disheartened initially because of the heavy downpour in the morning. The grass and pavement were wet and I thought our cycling plan was dashed. Bf and Javen did some marketing and carried big bags of food to Pasir Ris. 'Heavy' is definitely not enough to describe the weight. 2 guys with big builds had to stopover 2 to 3 times in the middle of the pavement before arriving at our pit from where we alight. That explains everything.

 photo DSC00538.jpg
#Unpacking

 photo DSC00548.jpg
#Setting up

 photo DSC00550.jpg
#Set up the fire

I usually light the fire starter only. Bf broke the fire starter into smaller pieces and claimed that it worked faster than the usual way. I doubt so in the first place before realising that it works perfectly.

Then Vivian came with 3 big bottles of alcohol (we have an alcoholic group). She was dragging her way and feeling shag upon arriving. She sat down and stared into the space with no comments. That's her resting mode I bet.

 photo DSC00572.jpg
#Addictive gamblers

Qian and Jhi Han arrived eventually and we went to cycle while the addictive gamblers stay behind to look after our belongings. I doubt they were even looking after our belongings. We rode past a few times and they did not even realise that. 

 photo DSC00600.jpg
#With the young ladies

Surprisingly, even Kaelyn and Yahui came. I knew it's gonna be a mini crowd that night. But it was all fun catching up even though I ate little only. I was busy entertaining because all my important guests came. My secondary school friends, club friends, good friends, boy friend, friend of friend etc. It was a great and fun night.

 photo DSC00609.jpg
#Barbecuing

 photo DSC00611.jpg
#Delicious

 photo DSC00601.jpg
#With Bestie and Min Wee

It was really great to see Jason at the BBQ because I thought he was not coming as it was not convenient for me. I called him several times through the phone and he did not answer. Just then, I spotted him from far despite my night blindness. I was really glad that he came despite all the troubles. A million thanks.

 photo DSC00612.jpg
#Sparkles

Bf bought a big pack of sparkles. At first, no one cared about it. It was halfway through the night when someone decided to light the sparkles. It was beautiful to have a sparkling wand at night.

 photo DSC00613.jpg
#Ladies with sparkles

 photo DSC00615.jpg
#Happy Birthday to me

Credit to Vivian for buying a cake for me despite carrying 3 bottles of alcohol. We had a Mango Vodka, Moscato and Gold Flakes Vodka that night. Drink, drank drunk and Jhi Han was the merlion of the night. It was a beautiful sight. Credits to Javen and bf for the sponsorship.

 photo DSC00617.jpg
#With the ladies

 photo DSC00616.jpg
#With a bunch of funny guys

It was a happy and fun night. I enjoyed the celebration much. I was grateful about the effort for the celebration. Thank you guys and let's keep in touch often and make plenty of gatherings. 

Good night and have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: