Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The blooming

29th June 2013
Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities of the world.
 
I had a creepy time at the Bee's Farm. Well, that was real bad because I dislike insects. I probably visit it for the sake of curiosity. Bf drove downhill to the biggest Lavender's Garden. It was one of the biggest we had passed by. It was filled with shades of purple (Tard's favourite). I was glad it wasn't in shades of pink. In fact, not much pink at all (There is, but I filtered them).
 
 photo IMG_5988.jpg
#Shades of purple
 
 photo IMG_3881.jpg
#Me and bf
 
 photo IMG_5977.jpg
#Love lock
 
 photo IMG_5973.jpg
#At Cameron Lavender
 
 photo IMG_5976.jpg
#Lavender's Ice Cream
 
We bought a Lavender Ice-cream to try because I haven't had one before. I thought it's gonna taste nice, it turned out the other way round. I tasted bland actually. Some people do appreciate it's taste but not me. So-so only.
 
 photo IMG_5981.jpg
#Having ice-cream
 
 photo IMG_5989.jpg
#Heading to the café
 
 photo IMG_5992.jpg
#Lavender's Café
 
 photo IMG_5996.jpg
#Lavender tea and Strawberry Cheesecake
 
We seriously had a lot of time to spare because bf was driving and I had no bus to catch. Therefore, I took my own sweet time, sitting under the big umbrella. It was a long way down the hill because Cameron Highland was higher than Genting Highland (correct me I'm wrong). Like a lazy bug, I lazed at BOH Tea Centre and Lavender's Café for an hour each. It's pretty cooling even if you are seated outdoor.
 
 photo IMG_5999.jpg
#Ugly face
 
 photo IMG_5985.jpg
#Yellow flowers
 
 photo IMG_6015.jpg
#Love lock
 
Yep, we gotten one too. I was stranded at a table and it took me nearly 15 minutes or more to come out with such a line despite writing blogs for years. No inspiration at all. Anyway, we strutted off back to Kuala Lumpur after our last stop at Lavender's Garden because it's gonna be a 3 hours plus drive to the city.
 
 photo IMG_6017.jpg
#Lavender's Garden
 
 photo IMG_6020.jpg
#At the last stop
 
 photo IMG_6021.jpg
#Claypot Chicken Rice
 
Had claypot rice for dinner at Shah Alam before making our way to Kuala Lumpur. Hell no, it was a nightmare because there were jams everywhere. We had difficulties understanding the origin of jam for there's no ERP nor accidents. Most drivers attempted to cut lanes to save time and that caused major jams. We were caught in jams for more than an hour. Fortunately bf is a dangerous driver (not a good thing), he basically kept cutting the lanes throughout. We had no choice but to escape the stranded time caught in jam.
 
We slept over at his cousin's place that night. Yep, next stop shall be Genting Highland.
 
Have a great day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: