Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Instinctively beautiful

22 February 2014
All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action.

Finally, I have the time to update on my trip to Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo. In short, I'll called it Doraemon Fair. There it is, I'm a real big fan of Doraemon and Mickey Mouse. It's kind of contradicting to love a cat and a mouse at the same time when you knows that a cat and mouse can never come to terms. They are lifetime arch enemy. 

 photo DSC03426.jpg
#Tickets to exhibition

Love can never be equal. If you said "it does", that's obviously a lie. Love of your life and a lifetime friendship, it's seriously hard to make a choice. Humans are made of water and fear. We become soft hearted as we think far and fear of losing. In the end, we'll all take side on the love of our life with considerations that we gonna spend a lifetime with that 'love' rather than a 'friend'. It's a good choice if only your choice is good. I believe the world is beautiful but there's still 1 percent of ugliness existing.

My opinion is, pick the right choice that makes you a better man, a happier man, a blissful man. If you gonna suck it up when things happen, tolerate when there's failure in understanding or maybe to the extend of not being able to make the other party understand what you are looking for. Well, I can't guarantee for sure. But that's definitely gonna be a fucked up life ahead.  Some endure, but think about it, is endurance everlasting?

 photo DSC03444.jpg
#Cute cushion

I was really tempted to buy the set of bed sheet home. Then again, it's quite a torture to make bf carry it all the way back for me when he's already carrying my luggage. And yeah, my friends think that I have princess sickness. Yep, I never disagree on that. I am, and yeah, I AM. Rofl.

 photo DSC03448.jpg
#Gadgets are love

 photo DSC03452.jpg
#Doraemon caps

This is a very rushing trip because we only have 2 days in KL. Bf rushed off after his lesson on a Friday night and we took a bus from Larkin Bus Interchange (Malaysia) at 11pm plus. It was really late and we were worried about transport issues. Luckily, bf's youngest cousin came to fetch us. 

He drove us to his eldest cousin's place whom just moved to a new place shortly. Yep, I had the say, the house was beautiful and they have a new puppy. Oh goodness, it was mad cute. It wanted to play but got frightened as he was afraid that he might hurt us accidentally. It snuggled on my legs and stood up for pat. 

 photo DSC03473.jpg
#Time Travel

I had a terrible day because I was running a fever with flu that night. I solely depended on Panadol to keep myself alive because I was really eager to visit the exhibition. Throughout the car journey, I was feeling sleepy and heaty. Even so, I had Bah Kut Teh for lunch. I insisted because Pao Xiang was one of my favourite at Shah Alam. I really need the herbal soup. 

 photo DSC03482.jpg
#Doraemon

 photo DSC03524.jpg
#Me and bf

 photo DSC03545.jpg
#The walls

Upon reaching the exhibition, it wasn't really crowded. The exhibition had lasted for quite a while actually. There's a total of 100 Doraemon statues. I wouldn't say it's damn fun. I would say, if you are a fan of Doraemon, you should see for yourself because there aren't many big exhibitions for Doraemon.

 photo DSC03547.jpg
#Warmth

 photo DSC03522.jpg
#O.O

 photo DSC03548.jpg
#When Doraemon cries

 photo DSC03572.jpg
#Playing

 photo DSC03574.jpg
#Queueing

 photo DSC03575.jpg
#Pancakes

 photo DSC03576.jpg
#Dreadful to have 2

It's a tragic to bf when I handed my pancake to him, claiming that I wanna take a photo of it. He knew that I was not gonna finish my food. Well, forever saving the best leftover for him. He was trying real hard to slim down, but it's gonna be a failed mission when he has a girlfriend like me.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: