Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The only thing called love

26th September 2012
Better than I know myself, all along.
 
I was greatly touched to tears by my besties. I was really-really upset, probably going through the worst moment of my life. My best friends worried and cried with me. My heart sank when they cried even before I did. It pains them to see me in a bad state. They tried their best to cheer me up. Well, on and off, they made it. I felt as though I was on a roller coaster ride, having ups and downs.
 
Teng was the dearest to heart. Despite her busy life, she made a trip to my doorstep with Rh. It was really an unexpected surprise. All along, I thought I was joking about having ice-cream. Teng got Rh to buy me 3 tubs of ice-cream as she had promised. Best friends value promises and never break your heart. I was so touched and Rh handed 3 big tubs of ice-cream to me. It's all my favourite flavours even though corn flavour was out of stock. They made a special trip to my place just to make me a happy once again.
 
Photobucket
#Ice-cream
 
Photobucket
#My new pocket watch
 
Photobucket
#Mickey Mouse
 
I might talked like an adult, acted like kid. The truth is, I'm not entire mature. There are exceptional cute stuffs that I liked as well. Probably not a great variety. I love Teng to bits and pieces. There was once when we were at scape. I'm not that interested in plush toy. Only this Mickey Mouse pocket watch caught my attention. Teng tried hard to catch it for me, but unsuccessful attempt.
 
Do you know what touches me the most?
 
I was crying in the middle of the night, sobbing my heart out about random stuffs. I suffered terrible insomnia for the entire week, and I just can't sleep despite taking cough syrup as an alternative. I took triple dosage to make myself sleep, but I fail. My mind was chaotic and I was badly hurt (Not convenient to share of reason why).
 
The next following day, Teng called Rh to accompany her because she wanted to get the watch for me. For your information, this pocket watch is priceless, it cannot be bought with money directly. It's not for sale. Teng went all the way to Lot 1 leaving her kids in her parent's care. This watch requires 1000+ tickets to be redeemed. Teng spent 4 hours playing in the arcade just to collect the tickets.
 
Unfortunately, I wasn't home. I was at Malaysia when they intended to surprise me. They tried to cheer me up, telling me that it's Cranberry ice-cream in pink. It's disturbing to my mind because I hate cranberry and pink. I even tried my best to absorb the fact.
 
Photobucket
#Sweet !
 
That night, Rh gave me clues. I started to think if it could be the watch. Then I pondered to myself it can't be possible because it's not easy to get the watch. Out of random, I just ask Rh if it's a pocket watch thinking of impossibilities.
 
Rh too found it weird why Teng got a pocket watch for me.
 
It was then I burst into tears in the middle of the night. I was laughing-crying-laughing-crying. I was clueless if I should cry or laugh. I was over the moon. I was incredibly touched that she spend the effort just for me. It's not easy to have a friend who do their utmost just for you.
 
I'm touched not because of the cost, but because of the care, concern and love she as for me.
 
Photobucket

#Isn't she a beauty?

I'm proud of having them as my friend. They used to disturb me and make fun of me as always. But they stood up and fight with me during my worst moment. I'm proud of Teng and I value our friendship more than anything else. They proved to me, Talk is cheap. Their actions speak louder than words. It touches my heart and I will remember it forever because I know such friends are precious, priceless. You can earn their love, but you can never buy them.

Thanks for standing by me all these while.
 
You really know me better than I know myself.
 
I'm tearing away as I blogged. With promises, I will be myself and I forever will. Have faith and trust in me. My determination remained strong and I will fight till the end. I will bow down to no man, and keep my head high. I gonna live with pride and not disappoint any of my love ones. I will live for who I am, not anyone else.

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: